I have recently developed the Astrod2 library so that it is now a highly functional tool for exploring world transits. The full specification is provided here:
The notable feature of the library is it its ability to search for transits: it can readily locate the occurrence of all planetary configurations in a given historical period, for example:
- Uranus Pluto conjunctions
- Saturn Pluto hard alignments
- Saturn Uranus Pluto T-Squares
- Grand crosses of the inner planets
- Grand trines of the outer planets
- All planet conjunctions
Or any other configuration of interest!
If you are interested in making use of this library, please contact me.